University of Queensland PhD Scholarships at Australia 2021/2022
University of Queensland PhD Scholarships
Completing a PhD can lead to more intellectually challenging job opportunities.
The programme is open for the session 2021/2022.
The educational programme helps outstanding students who have a dream to undertake a higher degree by research in the study area of Engineering and Computing.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Development of High-Performance Functional Materials.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Working knowledge of CVD, advanced microscopy with a background of semiconducting nanomaterials would be of benefit to someone working on this project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, please email the following documents to Professor Matthew Dargusch (m.dargusch-at-uq.edu.au).
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a cover letter, CV, and academic transcript/s with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Students will receive $28,597 per annum for undertaking a higher degree by research for the session 2021/2022 at the University of Queensland in Australia.