University of South Australia PhD international Scholarship
The University of South Australia is seeking outstanding applicants to become a part of the PhD International Scholarships for the session 2021/2022. The funding opportunity is available to both domestic and overseas students.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree pogramme on the topic “Exploring Wellbeing Outcomes in the Aquatic and Recreation Industry”.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Science, Health, Sport Management, or a related field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity
s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of South Australia. After getting enrolled, interested candidates should apply at the given link: UniSA online no later than the deadline. If you have any queries regarding this opportunity please contact A/Prof Ian O’Boyle at ian.oboyle-at-unisa.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Qualified candidates will be eligible to receive $28,092 per annum (2021 stipend rate) over 3 years in scholarship support.