University of South Australia Surface Nanoengineering Scholarship
The University of South Australia is welcoming applications for two PhD and Masters by Research positions to work on an ARC funded project entitled “Directing nanofluid adsorption to surfaces will transform the Energy and Biotechnology Industries”
From the way we taste food to self-cleaning solar cells, the adsorption of colloids to nanostructured materials is key to countless natural phenomena and industrial processes.
Benefits of UNISA Surface Nanoengineerring Scholarship
The scholarships will be at the full-time base Research Training Program rate ($28,092 per year is the 2021 rate) for 3 years.
Requirements for UNISA Surface Nanoengineerring Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for masters & PhD program in directing nanofluid adsorption to surfaces transform the Energy and Biotechnology Industries offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Must have an undergraduate or master’s degree in science or engineering.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following specialized fields: chemistry, nanotechnology, biotechnology, plasma physics, energy or materials, and surface science.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of South Australia, Australia.
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
Documents Required for Application
Candidates are expected to submit the following documents;
- Cover letter
- A copy of Cv
- Academic transcript to Dr Melanie MacGregor at [email protected]
December 23, 2021
How to Apply
For more details, visit UNISA website.