University of Twente 2021/2022 Scholarship Award for Masters Students (Netherlands)
Are you a student seeking a master’s education at one of the leading schools in Netherlands, then apply for the University of Twente Scholarship Award 2021 for EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA students offering them the opportunity to become one of the promising University of Twente students.
The University of Twente Masters scholarship is for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries who demonstrate strong academic abilities and are capable of enrolling in a postgraduate study in the Netherlands. Successful candidates will have the exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of three honours programmes.
About University of Twente
The University of Twente is a public technical university located in Enschede, the Netherlands.
UT Scholarship Award
Aim and Benefits of UT Scholarship Award
€ 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available)
Requirements for UT Scholarship Award Qualification
To be eligible for the award, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered admission to study one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2021/2022 at the University of Twente
- Must have a student number
- Must Not have graduated from a UT undergraduate programme
- Must comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable)
- Must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS.
- Must Not be eligible for a Dutch study loan
- Must belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
March 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Twente Scholarship Award 2021 are to apply for admissions first for a master’s programme. After applying and have received a (conditional) admission letter, you can then apply for the scholarship with your student number.
For more detils, viait UT website.