University of Warwick Midlands4Cities DTP PhD Scholarships
The funding opportunity is open for the session 2021/2022.
The Midlands4Cities DTP will fund and train the next generation of highly-skilled arts and humanities researchers through PhD Scholarships.
Founded in 1965, the University of Warwick is the world’s best university in the United Kingdom. It provides several programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor, master and research in several areas of study.
Why study at the University of Warwick? By joining this university, students have access to the careers centre that will help them to kick-start their career. The university opens up doors nationally and internationally with a high rate of graduate employment and postgraduate study opportunities.
Application Deadline: January 13, 2021
- University: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 89
- Nationality: Home and International candidates.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a 1st or 2.1 honours degree (or equivalent). International applicants will be eligible for tuition fees at the UK rate and a stipend to support living costs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates have to take admission PhD degree at the university. To express an interest in this position or to obtain further information, please contact Dr Sharron Wilson and the email address Sharron.wilson-at-Warwick.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: You must upload your degree certificate, transcripts, and a personal statement that explains your specific research interests and why you should be considered for this award.
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, students need to check out the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
M4C scholarships program will provide funding for 3.5 years and enhanced support for professional development training to successful doctoral candidates. Funding covers fees and a maintenance grant at UKRI rates.