UQ Excellence Scholarships in Australia 2021/2022
UQ Excellence Scholarships in Australia
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in Agriculture and Environment, Architecture, Planning and Design, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Law, Science, and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have applied to undertake studies at UQ on a full-time basis in a relevant program commencing Semester 1, 2021, and has received an unconditional offer.
- Has satisfied the program entry rank and English language proficiency requirements;
- Has not received another scholarship from UQ; and
- Must be an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student and has achieved a CGPA equivalent of 6.75 and above (on the UQ 7-point scale); or
- Must be a high school leaver and has achieved an entry rank of 99; or
- Be a credit articulation student from a UQ partner institution and have achieved an equivalent CGPA of 6.75 and above (on the UQ 7-point scale) (applicable to all programs covered by an articulation agreement, unless otherwise determined by the University).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity
s, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University of Queensland. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will offer the following benefits:
- The value of The grant is a 20% reduction in tuition fees per year.
- The maximum duration of The grant is four years or the duration of the program where it is less than four years.
Join our Newsletter