Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Business Risk And Continuity Manager
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
The successful candidate is responsible for the direction and management of the following work streams:
• Business Continuity and Crisis Management (BCCM) including direct support to the Crisis Management Team (CMT)
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Due Diligence
• Customer CDR Disclosure
Business Continuity Management (BCM) planning and coordination
• Deliver effective BCM planning and coordination for Vodafone Ghana.
• Develop and maintain an accurate, fit-for- purpose Business Continuity Management System including Business Impact Assessments (BIA’s) and Business Recovery Plans (BRP’s) which reflect the needs and requirements of the business.
• Develop and manage a Business Recovery Centre, a primary and alternative CMT Incident room including facilities to communicate and coordinate business activities.
• Responsible for the regular review of the Vodafone Ghana Crisis Management Action Plan. Conduct regular simulation of the BCCM plans to ensure understanding and operational effectiveness.
• Act as the Vodafone Ghana CMT Coordinator and ensure robust and timely response to all crisis within the business.
• In the event of crisis, coordinate the convening of the Crisis Management Team and provide support for the successfully management of crisis situations.
Enterprise-wide Risk Management
• Effectively and transparently manage Enterprise Risk within Vodafone Ghana
• Develop and implement Vodafone Ghana’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework, and demonstrate value-addition by leading in mitigating the key risks identified.
Due Diligence and Disclosures
• Responsible for due diligence on all new suppliers, business partners and potential customers of Vodafone Business Solutions.
• Ensure compliance, credit worthiness and any other risk exposures of third parties are mitigated
Governance and Reporting
• Preparation of Business Risk and Continuity reports
• Monitor deliverables of projects and, where necessary and with the help of the project teams and external parties, conduct tests to determine the effectiveness of the implemented controls.
People Management & Leadership
• Provide leadership and strategic direction for the Business Risk and Continuity Team and an effective people/ manager relationship.
• Be an active member of the External Affairs and Legal Leadership Team and contribute to strategic projects and discussions.
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years previous Business Continuity Management,Crisis Management, Business Recovery and Business Risk experience with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Telecommunications or Technology company
• In-depth understanding of business risk and continuity management and governance frameworks
• Experience and training in the Enterprise Risk methodology
• A strong understanding of operational risk and resilience
• Excellent communication skills, especially related to facilitation, documentation and reporting
• Ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
Closing Date : 30 August, 2021