The 2020 WASSCE results was officially released on the 13th of November 2020. 375,763 candidates from 976 schools wrote the exams. According to WAEC, the performance of the 2020 candidates in both English and Mathematics were better than that of the 2019 candidates. Reports from WAEC indicates that some subject results have been cancelled and the entire results of others have also been cancelled. Moreover, papers of students from 122 schools were withheld as a result of examination malpractice. The results of these withheld scripts might either be cancelled or released depending on the outcome of their investigation.
How can I check my WAEC results online 2020
WAEC has made everything simple such that candidates can access their results through the simple steps below.
1. Visit the site www.waecdirect.org
2. Enter your index number in the required space.
3. Select the year of examination.eg 2020.
4. Choose the type of examination you wrote.
5. Enter the serial number the PIN on the waec results checker card.
6. Click on the submit button and your results will appear.
How Can I check my WAEC results online by phone
1. Use an appropriate browser such as Google chrome.
2. Visit the site www.waecdirect.org
3. Input your index number.
4. Select the examination type
5. Enter the Serial number and the code on the card.
6. Click on the submit button and the results will appear on your phone.
Disclaimer For Readers
We advise you to do more research before using the information on this blog for decision-making. Read More