The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has said to release the 2020 Nov/Dec centres, Index Numbers and timetable for the conduct of WASSCE (PC) examination at a later date amid the outbreak of the novel coronavirus pandemic in the country.
The Nov/Dec centres, timetable and Index Number of candidates has been delayed this year amid the locally transmitted coronavirus that has claimed at least 223 lives of the time writing this post.
The non-profit-making organization in a blog post on its official website sighted by Georgeweb.org said, it will at a later date communicate the Nov/Dec timetable to candidates and the members of the general public.
Meanwhile, the Council has proactively extended the Nov/Dec registration deadline to a more comfortable date for applicants who have not registered yet to do so. Currently, the ending date of registration is August 31, 2020.
How to check your 2021/2022 Nov/Dec centres
Right now, the 2020 Nov/Dec examination centres has not been released by the Council so you can bookmark this page and check back later for more details and instructions from the West African Examinations Council.
WAEC Nov/Dec centres, Index Numbers and timetable 2020
- Visit the WAEC Registration Portal here.
- Click the “click here for admission notice” link.
- Ignore warning on bottom right by clicking “ignore warning”.
- Enter your Index number or invoice number.
- Click continue to view and print your Nov/Dec centres.
Note: The Council requires you to print and come along with your admission notices before allowed to write each paper.
How to check 2021/2022 Nov/Dec Index Number
- Log on to the WAEC registration portal at here
- Enter your Invoice Number in the section provided.
- Click on the continue button to access your Index Number.
- Print your Index Number for reference purposes.
Note: Browsers like Firefox and Chrome could display a warning message that is considered an error. When this happens, you should find out ways to get back on track.
How to verify your 2021/2022 Nov/Dec Index Number
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) recommends candidates to after obtaining their Index number verify to ensure it is correct.
- Log on the WAEC registration portal at here.
- Enter your Invoice/Index Number in the field provided.
- Provide your name and date of birth in the respective sections.
- Finally, click on the continue button to access verify your WAEC index number.
Congratulations, as you successfully obtain your 2020 Nov/Dec Index Number and complete the verification process. Be rest assured that there will be no problems at the examination centre.Join Now