Waec results confirmation |waec results confirmation 2021 |waec results confirmation portal|waec results confirmation Nigeria |waec ghana results confirmation
WAEC Results Confirmation
The West African Examinations Council does not issue duplicate certificates. The Council, however, issues certified Statement of Results which are as valid as the certificates.
The certified Statement of Results are, however, NOT issued to individual candidates or persons but rather directly to any of the following authorities only:
- Institutions of Higher Learning
- Public Bodies
- Prospective Employers (Public/Private)
Requirements for WAEC Results Confirmation
- Persons requiring the Council to forward their results to any Organization/Institution must provide the following details:
- His/her name (in full as used in the examination)
- The name, month and year of the examination whose results are required by the person
- The index number(s) used in the examination(s)
- In addition the person must forward two of his/her passport-size photographs to the WAEC office where the request for the statement is made.
The passport-size photographs should be endorsed at the back by any one of the following persons who must also guarantee that the applicant is the bonafide candidate who wrote the examination:
- Head of applicant’s present/former school
- Head of a recognized educational institution
- A senior officer of the security services not below the rank of Major/Superintendent or its equivalent
- A senior public servant (Principal Executive Officer and above)
- A qualified registered medical practitioner (herbalists are not acceptable)
- A barrister/solicitor
Fee for Confirmation / Verification of Results and Related Services
Requests by individuals/organizations/institutions for statements to be issued to organizations/institutions in Ghana or outside Ghana
- Issuing of confirmed statement of results to local/foreign destinations GH¢100.00 per statement per examination (exclusive of courier/delivery services)
- Bulk confirmation of results – GH¢50.00 per statement per examination
- Bulk Verification of results – GH¢50.00 per document
- On-line verification of results for tertiary institutions and organisations – GH¢7.00 per result per candidate
- Verification of results/identity – GH¢100.00 per document
- Establishment of equivalence/interpretation of statement of results – GH¢125.00 per statement
These fees are revised from time to time and do not include courier/delivery services. All payments must be made in cash at the nearest WAEC Office or by bank draft made payable to the “West African Examinations Council” written out in full.
Payment may also be made using VISA card. Any application which is not accompanied by all the requirements will not be processed.
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.