Wakatu Tertiary Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020
Wakatu Tertiary Scholarships
Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Wakatu Tertiary Scholarships. The programme is organized by Wakatu Incorporation.
The programme aims to support students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme in New Zealand.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for students to complete their undergraduate degree in New Zealand.
Why should you apply for this programme? Their purpose is to preserve and enhance our taonga for the benefit of current and future generations.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Wakatu Incorporation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Fees and study resources
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the undergraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place in the programme, aspirants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good communication and writing skills.
Wakatu Incorporation will provide the fees and study resources for students to complete their undergraduate degree in New Zealand.