Applications are now invited for the Youth Internship Programme (African World Heritage Fund) 2021 for African Students
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2021
About the Award: The intern will work closely with the staff of the African World Heritage Fund (AWHF), particularly the Programme Department encompassing the implementation of activities aligned with the AWHF work plan.
Due to restrictions imposed by the COVID-19, the intern will be working from home (online) until the time when the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, and the intern is allocated a workstation at AWHF offices in Midrand.
- Graduate or Postgraduate university degree in the field of Communication, Media, Information Technology, Website Design, Marketing, Heritage, Tourism and other relevant areas.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and French would be an advantage.
- Acquainted with online digital platforms such as social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others).
- Highly meticulous and above average skills in Microsoft Excel.
Required Personal Attributes
Able to work remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic period.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Support Programme officers to assist implementing and monitoring programmes and activities of the African World Heritage Fund.
- Develop and update the database of African professionals in the field of cultural and natural heritage.
- Assist with promoting and increasing the visibility of AWHF through social media, the website and other communications mechanisms
- Assist with the writing of reports and activity miscellaneous. Compile lists of African professionals for the AWHF database in field of cultural and natural heritage.
- Organize online workshop on the Development of AWHF Database of African professionals in the field of cultural and natural heritage.
- Assist with implementation of a communication strategy for AWHF activities and project on the website and social media platforms.
Prepare and submit monthly report
Duration of Award: This is a 6 months Internship opportunity.
How to Apply: Apply below
Disclaimer For Readers
Ghanascholarship.net only gather’s authentic information on the web to compile credible readable text for our cherished readers.
We advice you to do more research before using information on this blog for decision making.
Again, We do not provide scholarship for students, our work is simple, we search for ongoing scholarships world wide and share them with you so you can apply…Thus all
Do not hesitate to reach us via the contact us page should you detect any copyright issues or misleading information on this blog.